Download Gom Player
Features of Gom Player 2.1:
- GOM Player supports most of the condecs (AVI, DAT, MPEG, DivX, XviD, WMV, ASF more) by its own embedded codec system that you won't have to look for appropriate codecs everytime when you can't play a certain video format.
- With GOM, you'll experience something you've never seen in the past with other media players.
- GOM supports all kinds of features for highly advanced users who desire to watch video clips at the best quality.
- GOM is also able to play incomplete or damaged AVI file by skipping the damaged frames. And it can also playback Locked Media Files while downloading or sharing (with real-time index rebuilding under certain condition: AVI downloading in consecutive order).
- GOM also supports HTTP Streaming ASF/OGG/MP3/AAC/MPEG PS/MPEG TS: Only work with internal splitters).
- GOM also support its own skins, Subtitle, Overlay Mixer features, Optimized buffer for streaming Automatic ASF source filter, Keys Remapping, Superspeed/High Mode, Enhanced Filter Rendering and full-Unicode.
- Gom Player installer is bundled with "Ask Toolbar". However, you may continue the installation process without installing it.
Changes in GOM Player 22.214.171.12401:
- Security Patch: A security vulnerability related to the “Open URL” feature has been addressed and corrected.
• GOM Player 126.96.36.19985:
- An error where only one audio track would be available when playing certain multiple-audio MP4 files has been corrected.
• GOM Player 188.8.131.5283:
- When stopping a video file after making changes to subtitle sync settings, a message will now be displayed asking whether or not to save the changes. This message can be turned on and off from the Preferences window.
- Added a feature whereby default playback window size settings will only be applied when launching a new instance of GOM Media Player
- Improved playback for uncompressed AVI files.
- Corrected an issue which caused some FLV files to be unplayable.
- Various minor changes and corrections
Tags: Audio Video